We understand how big the step into Cloud computing can be for many businesses. We also recognise that, when implemented appropriately, it can result in greater cost effectiveness and more efficient ways of working.
Cloud solutions can include Co-Location, Private or Public Cloud, off-site replication for DR and Software or Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS and IaaS respectively).
As a certified Microsoft Cloud Partner we have extensive experience of migrating customers from their existing onsite solutions to Office 365. We offer a fixed fee Office 365 migration service so that you have a clear and predictable cost for making the switch. It’s also very secure and provides a data backup service that means you can keep working wherever in the world you may be.
Why migrate to Office 365?
- The costs are predictable and can be tailored to fit your budget
- You’ll always have access to the very latest Microsoft Office software
- It removes the need to maintain local servers (and, importantly, local backups)
- You’ll get a 25GB mailbox and access from anywhere you go to your email, calendar, and contacts via Windows, iPhone, Blackberry and Android devices
- Office 365 uses the familiar format of previous Microsoft Office products and is backwards compatible with previous versions of the software
- It lets you build a public website with easy to use tools or a secured extranet for sharing large files with your staff or customers. You’ll get 10GB of site storage as well as 500MB per user
- Host online meetings with full video and audio, as well as sharing your desktop with anyone
- 99.9% uptime is guaranteed, backed up by powerful anti-virus and anti-spam protection, making it both reliable and trustworthy
How we’ll migrate your business to Office 365:
- A free assessment to make sure Office 365 is right for your business
- Advice on which Office 365 packages suits your needs now and in the future
- Thorough migration planning to ensure you experience as little downtime as possible
- Managed migration of all servers and users across your business to Office 365
Find out why businesses are making the leap to Office 365